The Aida Cafe in Tower of Fantasy offers players the unique opportunity to run their own restaurant and serve customers their favorite dishes. Although, periodically new foods and recipes are added to spice up the menu, which can make it difficult to know all the ingredients and recipes.
To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of all Aida Cafe recipes in Tower of Fantasy below.
All Aida coffee recipes in Tower of Fantasy
In Tower of Fantasy, three random guests will enter Aida Cafe each day. Part of your job as a cafe manager is to serve each of your guests five of their favorite dishes. The more correct food you serve, the better your rewards will be.
Related: How to unlock the home system in Tower of Fantasy
However, in order to satisfy all your guests, you will have to experiment with different ingredients until you find the right recipe for each person. To make the process a little easier, here are all of the Aida Cafe recipes in Tower of Fantasy;
- Roasted chicken thighs with vegetables – Turkey, lettuce and mushrooms
- Apple roast turkey – Apple, turkey, potato and broccoli
- roast suckling pig – Wild meat, sugar, honey and lettuce
- gingerbread – Suger, brown rice and honey
- Turkey Beet Soup – Turkey, potato and mushroom
- Sesame ravioli – Sesame, brown rice and mushrooms
- Seared Salmon – Salmon, honey and lettuce
- Apple juice – Apple, sugar and sparkling water
- fruit frenzy – Grapes, apple, balloon fruit and sparkling water
- Apple cake – Apple, grapes, brown rice and poultry egg
That’s all you need to know about all Aida Cafe recipes in Tower of Fantasy. If you’re interested in more Tower of Fantasy content, be sure to check out our guides section here on Surprise Sports. Where you can find lots of useful information such as how to find and complete ruins or how to unlock all Tower of Fantasy outfits.